While we hate to see customers leave the Shape platform, we understand that there may be a time when you need to cancel your subscription. This article provides directions on how to cancel Shape.
Budget Management Platform
If you have a Premium Budget Management plan and need to downgrade or cancel your subscription altogether, you can do so from the Billing tab in Shape.
Canceling a Shape Premium Subscription
1. Log in to the Shape platform and navigate to Billing under the Admin tab
2. The Billing page will show your current subscription details if you submit payment via a credit card.
- NOTE: If you are billed via invoices or an alternative payment method, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Navigate to the Subscription Details section and click Change Subscription.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the "Subscription Settings" bar where you'll have the option to "Delete Subscription."
5. Click "Delete Subscription" to cancel your Shape subscription.
Advertising Data Infrastructure
If you have a Premium ADI plan and need to downgrade or cancel your subscription, please get in touch with email@example.com. Unfortunately, we do not currently support purchasing or canceling a premium ADI subscription via the Billing tab in the platform.
Will canceling my Shape subscription deactivate my account completely?
No. Even if you deactivate a Premium Shape Budget Platform subscription or ADI subscription, you will still have access to Shape.
When you delete your subscription for the Budget Platform, you will still be able to track spend for 1 Client and up to 20 Budgets.
When you delete your subscription for the ADI, access to Premium views will be turned off. You will still have access to the 8 free campaign-level views that are available with the free Shape ADI plan.