- Navigate to the Data Sources page in Shape
- Click the advertising platform you wish to remove the data source from
- Find the email you wish to remove and click the red "Remove Access" button.
- If budgets are using the data source to pull campaign data, you will be sent to the "Remove Data Source Access" Screen. This will show a table of clients, budgets, and campaigns that need to be delinked from that data source.
- IMPORTANT: If you wish to keep tracking spend from those campaigns in budgets, you will need to first "Remove Campaigns" from the data source. You'll then need to add the campaign back into the budget utilizing a different data source.
- After clicking "Remove Campaign" please take the final step of clicking "Remove Access"
- If budgets are not using the data source to pull campaign data, you will be sent to the "Remove Data Source Access" Screen (with no data table). You will have the option to "Remove Access" for the data source. Click this button.
If you are unsure of the effects of the process above or would like assistance in transferring campaigns to pull from one data source to another (see step 4), please contact the Shape support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.