What is Google Display & Video 360?
Formerly known as DoubleClick Bid Manager, Display & Video 360 (DV360) is tool offered by Google to help marketing/advertising and analytics teams work together to create, run, and optimize cross-channel marketing campaigns.
With DV360, advertisers can "plan campaigns, design and managing creative, organize and apply audience data, find and buy inventory, and measure and optimize campaigns." Advertisers can use Google’s Demand Side Platform (DSP) to purchase and bid on ad inventory outside of Google's display ad network.
How do I link DV360 to Shape?
1. Once you have DV360 enabled, log in to your DV360 account.
2. Navigate to the Data Source page in Shape.
3. Select "Sync New Data Sources" button at the top of the screen.
4. Click the DV360 icon on the screen that appears and follow any remaining directions to grant permissions to Shape for the account.
5. A message will appear indicating that the data source has either synced successfully or failed. If the sync fails, please reach out to support.
6. DV360 is the only data source that Shape cannot import accounts from automatically. Please reach out to the shape support team (email@example.com) to notify us that you have linked a new DV360 account and tell us which accounts should be imported to Shape.