How do I set up a Twitter Ads Account?
To set up a Twitter Ads account, first, ensure you (or your client, if you are advertising on their behalf) have an active Twitter account. Navigate to the Twitter Ads page and click "Get Started." Follow the prompts to create/navigate to the Twitter Ads platform.
I can only link individual Twitter Ads accounts. Why can't I link a Manager-type account/multiple accounts associated with one email?
Twitter does not currently have an agency or manager-style login that allows one user to access multiple accounts with one email. At this time, you'll need to sync each individual Twitter account with Shape as a data source.
How do I link my Twitter Ads account to Shape?
1. Log in to your Twitter Ads account on Twitter.
2. Login to Shape and navigate to the Data Sources screen.
3. Select "Sync New Data Source" at the top of the page.
4. Click the Twitter Ads icon on the following screen.
5. Accept the access requests that appear to integrate the Data Source.
6. Your Data Source is successfully linked when you see your email and the current date in the sync date column.
Note: If you receive a notification that you data source did not link properly, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I linked my Twitter Ads account to Shape but I do not see a few of my campaigns. Why?
It may take several minutes to pull in all of the campaigns associated with your account. If you don't see all your accounts/campaigns at first, refresh Shape after a few minutes. If after several minutes, you still do not see all your Twitter campaigns in Shape, please reach out to email@example.com.