Shape allows you to make several different types of bulk changes across multiple levels of the platform.
You can make bulk changes at the client, budget, campaign, ad group/ad set, ads, and keyword level.
Below, we'll outline how to make bulk changes and the changes you can make across multiple campaigns at each level.
Making Bulk Changes
- To make bulk changes, first, navigate to the decision grid. You can find decision grids on the main dashboard, client-level, or budget-level.
- Using the check boxes on the far left-hand side of the screen, select all of the campaigns you want to edit in bulk.
- Click on the pencil (edit) icon in the toolbar at the top of the screen..
- You'll be taken to the "Edit Settings" screen.
- Select the settings you want to edit in bulk and select "Save Settings."
- Certain warnings or additional prompts may appear depending on which settings you enable.
*To view a list of all the elements (campaigns, budgets, ad groups, etc.) you are changing, hover over the "More Info" icon near the top left-hand side of the screen.
Bulk Changes at Client Level
- Set Currency
- Delete Clients
Bulk Changes at Budget Level
- Update Budget Amounts
- Disable AutoPilot
- Enable/Disable RollOver or SmartSync
- Deactivate Budgets
- Delete Budgets
Bulk Changes at Campaign Level
- Update Campaign Statuses
- Update Campaign Daily Budgets
- Enable/Disable AutoPilot
- Remove Campaigns from Budgets
Bulk Changes at Ad Group Level
- Update Ad Group Statuses
Bulk Changes at Ad Set Level
- Update Ad Set Statuses
- Update Ad Set Daily Budgets
Bulk Changes at Ad Level
- Update Ad Status
Bulk Changes at Keyword
- Update Keyword Status
- Update Keyword CPC Bids