1. I just added a new account or campaign on an advertising platform, but Shape is not displaying them yet. How do I add my new account or campaigns to a Shape Budget?
- Navigate to the Budget Designer form.
- If you're creating a new budget, you can "Create a Budget" from the dashboard directly or navigate to a client to "Create a Budget."
- If you're adding campaigns to an existing Budget, navigate to the "Budget" and click "Add & Remove Campaigns."
- Navigate to the "Add Campaigns" screen. You'll see three tabs: Data Sources, Accounts, Campaigns
Pull in New Account
- If you're not seeing the account you're hoping to find, first select a data source.
- In the right-hand corner of the screen, there will be a cloud icon with an arrow.
- Click this to pull all your new accounts to pull into the selector.
- You will receive an alert notifying you how many new accounts were pulled in.
2. Pull in New Campaigns
- If you're not seeing the campaigns you're hoping to find, select the account the campaigns belong to.
- You'll have the same option to "refresh" the account and pull any new campaigns in using the cloud/arrow icon.