1. Navigate to the Data Sources page in Shape & click the checkbox next to the data source you wish to remove.
2. With the data source highlighted, select the pencil icon near the bottom of the screen.
3. You will be sent to the data source status page. This will show you if the data source is active, its last sync date, and if any active budgets are using the data source to pull campaign data.
Click the disconnect button to navigate to a page where you can remove any active campaigns tied to the data source from Shape. (NOTE: SHAPE WILL NO LONGER TRACK SPEND FOR THESE CAMPAIGNS)
- IMPORTANT: If you wish to keep tracking these campaigns, you must first "Remove Campaigns" from the data source. You'll then need to add the campaign to the budget using a different data source.
4. To remove an entire data source from Shape, you'll need to remove all the campaigns that are actively tracked in Shape. Select the top checkbox to check all campaigns in bulk. Then click "Remove # Campaigns."
5. Once there are no longer any active Budgets are using the data source to pull campaign data, you will be given the option to "Remove Access" for the data source. Click this button.
NOTE: If you are unsure of the effects of the process above or would like assistance in transferring campaigns to pull from one data source to another (see step 4), please contact the Shape support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.