What is a Pinterest Ads Manager account?
A Pinterest Ads Manager account is an account that lets you create, manage, and report on your Pinterest Ads campaigns. It's a "one-stop shop to set up campaigns, track results, and improve your performance over time.
How do I link my Pinterest Ads Manager account to Shape?
1. Log in to your Pinterest Ads Manager account.
2. Log in to Shape and navigate to the Data Sources screen.
3. Select "Sync New Data Source" at the top of the page.
4. Click the Pinterest Ads icon on the following screen.
5. Accept the access requests that appear to integrate the Data Source.
6. Your Data Source is successfully linked when you see the Pinterest Ads account ID associated with your Ads Manager account and the current date in the sync date column.
Note: If you are notified that your data source did not link properly, please get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I linked my Pinterest Ads Manager account to Shape, but I do not see my account. Why?
- Please reach out to email@example.com if you're still not seeing your advertising account pull through into Shape.