There may be times when you need to add new campaigns to an existing Client and Budget. To track them properly in your Budget, you need to add these new campaigns to the existing Budget. To do so:
1. Click on the Budget View for the appropriate client and budget.
2. Click the "Add & Remove Campaigns" button at the top of the screen.
3. You'll be sent to the "Add & Remove Campaigns" screen.
4. Using the selector on the left-hand side of the screen, select the campaigns you wish to add to the budget (you can select the data source and account first to help filter down selectable campaigns if you wish).
5. Click the "Submit Changes" button at the top of the screen.
- OPTIONAL: If AutoPilot and/or CruiseControl are enabled on the budget level, you'll be asked to confirm if you would like AutoPilot and/or CruiseControl active on the newly added campaigns.